ACC 3: (Guest What)

Diposting oleh deary amie ayag di Rabu, November 07, 2012
     I am tired today after doing activities so dense, I want to rest. I want to release a whole load of my life. I want to close my eyes. I am aware, living in a world filled with temptations and obstacles. But like a man I want to get out of pain and holes that continue to confine me and everyone.

     Today so many children crying because hunger. People are confused because they do not have a home. Natural disasters killed thousands. Traffic accidents increased. Many people who commit suicide. Many people sad. When is happy to come?

     Trust me, it will be more beautiful today than yesterday when we begin with prayer. So to start the next day I pray, may no longer be children crying and people who do not have a home when I close my eyes. I lost my appetite when I discovered a lot of hunger. I cried when I saw a life lost because of natural disasters. I'm sad because suicide is rampant. But, I'm sure there happiness behind sorrow. There's sunshine behind the rain. Expires dark light appeared.

    I want to change all. I want to be better tomorrow than today. I want to make people happy and smile. And believe me, I see tomorrow will be better.
 
     Please tell me how to give change, how to change all. I can only pray when I close my eyes. Pray for all those who do not breathe and all in need.

     Do not start the day with regrets of yesterday, because it would interfere great today, and it will ruin the beauty of tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow
is better. Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.

11 komentar:

Little Angel on 7 November 2012 pukul 03.26 mengatakan...

I think it's Justin Bieber -Pray :P

Nice story Amien,,, 1000 Thumbs for you :)

vierrania on 7 November 2012 pukul 03.35 mengatakan...

I think it's Pray-Justin Bieber..
:D
I'm so agree with istong..
:P

Barly on 7 November 2012 pukul 04.18 mengatakan...

That's interesting :D

Yes, that's Pray from Justin Bieber

;)

arima melia sari on 7 November 2012 pukul 05.11 mengatakan...

hmm, i think is it Pray _ by Justin Bieber.. is it true??? heheheh
anyway,, that story is good :)

Unknown on 8 November 2012 pukul 18.44 mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Unknown on 8 November 2012 pukul 18.45 mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Unknown on 8 November 2012 pukul 18.46 mengatakan...

I know I know about the title of the song you wrote. .
the song is titled 'pray'.
right? :D

Unknown on 8 November 2012 pukul 20.46 mengatakan...

what the type of the text? narrative or recount? If the text is recount you should use past tense :D
i think the title of the song "Pray" from Justin Bieber. :)

ArchieFidia on 9 November 2012 pukul 02.09 mengatakan...

Oh, nice story. It is so touching. And I think it's Pray from JB. :3

Rose Sunday on 12 November 2012 pukul 07.36 mengatakan...

JB - Pray

I like your
cause your story is good. :)

Unknown on 2 Januari 2013 pukul 00.14 mengatakan...

Hello Amie... your writing clear enough, you can retell the song by adding some sentences. But maybe it will be more interested if you can explain or retell in more paragraph because the story from the song is good enough...thank you...


:P :D

:P :D
narsis.com waee...
 

Goresan Amie Wikhayah Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos